Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I camp in Brockville?
For those travellers to Brockville who enjoy camping, one of the City's most attractive waterfront park areas is St. Lawrence Park located on the western outskirts of town on County Road #2. The park includes camping facilities which operate from Victoria Day weekend to Labour Day offering fully serviced and non-serviced sites. The park has a beautiful safe sandy beach ideal for children which is supervised during the summer period. Washrooms, change rooms and a canteen are in operation from June through to September. Day use at the park is free, however, charges do apply to overnight camping. St. Lawrence Park welcomes cyclists and has an "always room" policy for self-supported cyclists. The camping rates for 2016 at St. Lawrence Park are listed as follows:
Prices are subject to change.
To contact St. Lawrence Park, please call 613.345.1341 mid May to Labour Day. In the off-season, please call 613.342.8772, ext. 8266.
Daily and seasonal camping is available for the islands of the City of Brockville. The following chart shows the camping rates:
St. Lawrence Park
Rules & Regulations
1. Campfires in fire pits only.
2. Quiet hours are 11:00 pm - 7:00 am.
3. Pets are welcome but must be on a leash at all times. Owners are responsible for their pet’s conduct. Please clean up after your pet. Do not leave pets unattended.
4. Alcohol is permitted on campsite only.
5. Campers are not permitted to cut down trees or damage park property i.e.: picnic tables.
6. All payments for campsites must be made in full at the time of registration.
7. Vehicles or camping equipment left unattended for 24 hours after the paid up period will be removed at the owner’s expense.
8. Campers are responsible for the action of their children and visitors.
9. Only one (1) picnic table per site.
10. Camper’s check out time is 12:00 noon.
11. Only one vehicle allowed at campsite.
12. No charge for guests. Guest vehicle parking is in the parking lot. All guests must vacate by thepark by 11:00 pm.
13. All sites will be allocated by the Park Attendant on duty.
14. The City of Brockville’s Operations Department will not accept any responsibility or damage to personal property or persons, however caused.
15. Speed limit in park is 8 km/hr or 5 miles per hour.
16. No more than one camping unit and one dining unit may be installed per campsite without the permission of the park attendant.
17. Minors (under 18 years old) are not permitted to rent campsite.
18. St. Lawrence Park Campground is open from May 20 to September 5, 2016.
19. Maximum camping stay is twenty-one (21) days per season.
Sorry, no refunds.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone at any time or terminate any occupant’s stay for violations of any of the above regulations, without a refund, and reserves the right to alter any regulation at any time and its decision in any situation not covered here will be final.
Prices are subject to change.
For further information on the City of Brockville Islands, Harbour & St. Lawrence Park, please contact: