Employment Lands Review - City of Brockville
The City of Brockville is undertaking a Review of its Employment Lands to determine where new employment growth can be accommodated. This is to ensure that the City is not losing out on opportunities to grow its economy and provide additional opportunities for residents to find employment.
2. Report 2016-159-12: Employment Lands Review
- Appendix A - Employment Lands Review - June 2015 - MMM Group
- Appendix B - Employment Lands Environmental Impact Study - October 2016 - Golder Associates
- Appendix C - Employment Lands Financial Impact Assessment - December 2016 - MMM Group
- Appendix D1 - Brockville Development Lands Traffic Impact Study - September 2016 - BT Engineering
- Appendix D2 - BT Engineering - Technical Memorancum
- Appendix E - Stage 2 Archaeological Assessment of New Industrial Park - November 2016 - The Archaeologists Inc.
- Appendix F - Land Use Within 500 Metres of the City of Brockville Landfill Site - June 2016 - Golder Associates
3. Terms of Reference for Natural Enviroment Studies - Golder Associates - April 13, 2016
Should you have any questions or require clarification on the information provided, please contact: Jonathan Faurschou, Planner I, at: (613) 342-8772 ext. 4449; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org